We are implementing several interfaces for easing the use of our HPC, HPDA and AI facilities.
To bridge the HPC and Cloud worlds, we are now opening test access to the following services:
- S3: S3 protocol data transfer as alternative to SCP/SFTP access through the MeluXina login nodes.
- JupyterLab: Cloud-based JupyterLab interface with SSO user authentication, custom Jupyter kernels support and data access.
- Kubernetes: Kubernetes as a Service (KaaS) platform
- Registry: Containers and Helm Charts registry
- Slurm Rest API: Interact with Slurm using a standard HTTP/Rest API