Welcome to the documentation of the MeluXina supercomputer!
Here you will find essential information to get you started, answers to common questions and details regarding an advanced usage of the platform. These pages are constantly evolving, and we welcome your feedback to improve them further. Please ensure you read them thoroughly as our policies are described within.
The MeluXina supercomputer
Updates and changes on MeluXina are listed in the what's new section. The latest important changes are directly linked below:
- 2023-12-15 - 2023.1 new Software Stack release, NVIDIA NGC Container Integration as modules & new Slurm.
- 2023-10-30 - Major system update! updated OS, Slurm with energy monitoring, psmgmt and PMIx, MOFED, NVIDIA driver with CUDA 12 support.
- 2023-08-10 - Changes to the default Lustre striping policy
- 2023-06-15 - Many updates! new Rocky OS, NVIDIA drivers, MOFED, Lustre, SLURM & psmgmt
- 2023-01-15 - 2022.1 software stack set as default
- 2022-11-24 - psmgmt
- 2022-11-14 - SLURM & 2022.1 new Software Stack release
This section provides an overview of the MeluXina infrastructure, including system architecture, components and networks.
Learn about possibilities for obtaining access to MeluXina, the access process, and managing your resource allocations.
If you are new to using an HPC system or to MeluXina, this section covers the essentials: connecting to the platform, data transfers and running applications. More in depth topics can be found in the dedicated HPC and our HPDA sections.
HPC power users will find here additional information about MeluXina and its environment enabling an efficient and effective utilization of the platform.
High Performance Data Analytics sits at the cross-roads between Data Analytics and High Performance Computing. This section will help data scientists and data engineers to take advantage of MeluXina for data-driven workloads.
Platform status and events are announced to the users through the MeluXina Weather Report system.
Planned events are communicated in advance through this system and also the Message of the Day (MOTD) on MeluXina Login nodes.
Questions and support
- For support requests on existing projects, please use our Service Desk or contact us at servicedesk [at] lxp.lu
- For commercial requests, you can write to us at sales [at] lxp.lu
The acquisition and operation of the EuroHPC supercomputer is funded jointly by the EuroHPC Joint Undertaking, through the European Union's Connecting Europe Facility and the Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, as well as the Grand Duché du Luxembourg.